2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.

Just joined the Mazda 3 club. Picked up last week my new 2014 Mazda 3 GX Sport Manual in Deep Crystal Blue with convenience and moon roof package.

Enjoying its Zoom Zoom effects so far to full extent.

Traded in my 2012 Kia RIO SX with it which was a pain and nothing else. I can feel a day and night difference between this Mazda 3 and the KIA Rio in terms of the quality of the product and the ride.

Looking for some upgrades for the lights and body and will appreciate if someone has links to share.

I live in Calgary, Canada

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hello All.

Just joined the Mazda 3 club. Picked up last week my new 2014 Mazda 3 GX Sport Manual in Deep Crystal Blue with convenience and moon roof package.

Enjoying its Zoom Zoom effects so far to full extent.

Traded in my 2012 Kia RIO SX with it which was a pain and nothing else. I can feel a day and night difference between this Mazda 3 and the KIA Rio in terms of the quality of the product and the ride.

Looking for some upgrades for the lights and body and will appreciate if someone has links to share.

I live in Calgary, Canada
Yay!!! Finally another Mazda 3 owner from Calgary!! Welcome!!
Which area of the city do you live in? I'm up in the north, Harvest Hills!!

There is a fantastic custom shop here in Calgary called Fineline Custom Works they are down south on 104th Ave SE, check them out online FineLine CustomWorks | Calgary, Canada | Plastidip Calgary HID Calgary
They have done all my custom work for me...they specialize in HID installs and plastidip!!

Great to have a fellow M3 member in Calgary!!:thumbup 1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts