2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one.
I am from Manitoba Canada and will be requiring help from your Mazda Gurus if possible.
Will be nice to get to know some of you.:smile2:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum. What are you driving? Post a photo of your car as we love photos. Happy motoring from Thailand.
My wife and i hank you Rdrokitfor for your warm welcome.
Our car is a Mazda3 GS Sedan with sunroof, 6 speed at, up-grade cloth interior, fog lights, touch screen Navigation system not working due to no SD Card when we purchased it.
And looks like same color as yours in your picture.
My wife will have to take picture of car then put it on here because i do not know how to do so and i am in wheelchair.

Rdrokitfor it be nice to get to know you and others on this internet site. :smile2:

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
My wife and i hank you Rdrokitfor for your warm welcome.
Our car is a Mazda3 GS Sedan with sunroof, 6 speed at, up-grade cloth interior, fog lights, touch screen Navigation system not working due to no SD Card when we purchased it.
And looks like same color as yours in your picture.
My wife will have to take picture of car then put it on here because i do not know how to do so and i am in wheelchair.

Rdrokitfor it be nice to get to know you and others on this internet site. :smile2:
Your car sounds a lot like mine except in Thailand there is no sunroof option. Probably too hot in Thailand for a sunroof. I use my a/c 11 months of the year as the low temp in winter is about 15 at night and 25 during the day. A big difference to where you live. :grin2:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Your car sounds a lot like mine except in Thailand there is no sunroof option. Probably too hot in Thailand for a sunroof. I use my a/c 11 months of the year as the low temp in winter is about 15 at night and 25 during the day. A big difference to where you live. :grin2:
You make me :laugh2:, yes where i live big difference temperature. If i did not have extra cushion for my :asshole: and blanket on my :wheelchair:, my :censored 1: nuggets would freeze in matter of few minutes.
Also think i am becoming a computer :nerd: i found out how to make the Smilies

P.S. I as well found out what real color name is of paint on our car. It is called Liquid Silver Metallic

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Much appreciated on my part.
Thank you.
Welcome to the forum. What are you driving? Post a photo of your car as we love photos. Happy motoring from Thailand.
Well Rdrokit It Has Taken Me Long Enough To Post A Pic Of A Few Of My Rides.
The Doctor Gave Me A Completely New Cocktail Of Med's, And Since Then I Kind Of Went Nutz.
I Became :unsure: Then Decided To Purchase A Few More Rides That I Took a Fancy Too Having.
P.S. All Vehicles Have Less Then 20,000 Klms On Each Of Them With The Exclusion Of The MG 19,00 Original Miles
1602725189728.jpeg
1602725235492.jpeg 1602725189728.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I Thank You Matagonka.
I Have Not Been On The Forum As You Are Aware For Quite Some Time.
It Was Only Due To The Fact That I Was Checking My Old Email That I Registered With To Become A Member That Just Brought Me Back..
I Have To State It Appears A Few Things Here Have Changed Over The Years.
As You Are A Super Mod Of This Site Would You Do Me A Kind Favor And " Please Delete The Alerts I Have In My Account Details Area For Me? " I Would Appreciate It As I Do Not Know How To Do So My Self.
Thank You

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Love the MG. How often do you get to drive it?

Do I see a Mazda3 and a Mazda6?
I Only Have Driven The Mg Once Or Twice A Year If That For The Past 20 Plus Years.
2014 Titanium Silver Is A Mazda3 GT Sky Full Load With Conv Pkg Including Sunroof
&
2015 Snow Flake Pearl White Is A Mazda3 5 Door HBK Sport GT With Tech & Lux Pkg Including The Sunroof
Both Mazda's Where Custom Factory Orders.
The Original Used Mazda's My Wife & I Purchased Where Both Given Away To Each Of My Daughters.
We Like The Original (2) Used Mazda's We Owned So Much Thereafter We Corrected Each Vehicle's Problems The Wife & I Both Decided To Replace Each Of Them.
A Few Month's In to The Hunt, We End Up Becoming Friends With A Mazda Dealer Principle Whom Just By The Way Had His Very Own Stash Of A New Mazda Collection Sitting At Home.
The Need Not Say Anything More :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts