2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! just got me a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 silver. LOVE it soooo much! haven't pushed her hard yet still gotta break it in. the first few things i will do to it is: 20% tint, PG intake, Forge BPV, then eventually lower it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm Also in Las Vegas

I'm in Las Vegas as well looking for other Mazda speed owners to maybe meet up once a week and hang out talk about new mods etc.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I'm visiting Vegas right now and I was shocked to see a bunch of 3s cruising the strip the other night! They weren't Speeds so I'm betting they might be rentals, but that was the most 2nd gens I've seen in one place besides a dealer!

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
Welcome. I Love Vegas. I'm there a couple of times a year, especially during the Mr. Olympia.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey guys! just got me a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 silver. LOVE it soooo much! haven't pushed her hard yet still gotta break it in. the first few things i will do to it is: 20% tint, PG intake, Forge BPV, then eventually lower it.
I love it much also...welcome. It will hard to go wrong on anything you do on these cars. Gotta watch that right foot!:thumbup 1:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome. I Love Vegas. I'm there a couple of times a year, especially during the Mr. Olympia.
I used to be really big into the body building scene. Not in competing, because I can't diet to get lean enough! I've been to the Arnold Classic a few times, they are fun and you can get a shit load of free products from the expos!

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
I used to be really big into the body building scene. Not in competing, because I can't diet to get lean enough! I've been to the Arnold Classic a few times, they are fun and you can get a shit load of free products from the expos!
Yeah I have a friend who is friends with the Weider's and I get tix for expo, prejudging, finals, and the gala afterwards. I bring back several huge bags from the expo. I did compete 20 years ago. Interesting how things change how much bigger the competitors are. Anyways, I do love Las Vegas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts