2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2013 Mazda 3 sedan yesterday, would love to get some suggestions to sharpen it up! Obviously needs some wheels, would like ideas on what to do with the front bumper/hood area as it's pretty rough.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like the previous owner needed curb feelers. Wheels and window tint will do wonders. Not sure what to do about the front end except go to a body shop and have it repaired. Not sure how much your into mods but the hood could be carbon fiber wrapped. Less expensive than painting. Just had my rear lower valance carbon fiber wrapped as it was starting to look ratty.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome fellow Iowan to the board! Tint is the first thing I would do to the car. I do it on every car I own. I can point you to the guy that does mine. I just had mine done last week. $250 for all the windows and the windshield. It also has a limited lifetime warranty. Next I would look at some wheels. Just depends on what your into and what things you would like to change to suit your style. For me it was Window tint, Smart start and next will be lots of dynamat to quiet the ride.

Good Luck!

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Welcome bjamh22! Glad you are already considering ways to make personalize your Mazda. Window tint X3 in my book.

Enjoy your process while you enjoy your driving!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts