2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is John, I live here in Jax, FL. Picked up a 2017 Crystal Blue 3 Touring this weekend. love the car thus far, i got this to replace a 2007 Tribute that was totaled by a clown in a Walmart Parking lot while i was grocery shopping. I have had a lot of cars, including a MS3 so this isnt my first Mazda and surely wont be my last, the Tribute was actually my wife's but I bought her a new Explorer a month or so ago when I traded in my Focus ST. I wasnt anticipating having to get a new car, was hoping to add to the 265k already on the clock of the Tribute until we had our baby but life happens, oh well!

Anyway, I have a few things on the dock for modification:

* 5% Solar King Nano Ceramic Tint all the way around (getting done today)
* Debadge/ Rebadge this week with Mazda Evil M's
* Chrome Trim blacked out (dipped or wrapped not quite sure yet)
* Tweaks to Infotainment
* CS SRI (ordered)
* CS LED's
* CS Front and Rear Sway Bars
* CS Axel Back Exhaust
* CS Lowering Springs

Eventually i would like to see whats available for tunes and also for wheels, probably something in an 18 in Anthracite color but we will see on that, I will probably do some testing with Plastidip to test colors against the Crystal Blue Color. Anyways, just wanted to say HI and i look forward to interacting with everyone in the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! i have been following the forum for a few weeks once the Tribute was totaled as I knew i was going to get either a 3 or a 6 as the next car. just took a few weeks for the insurance company to figure everything out

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome! Nice ride! I'm in Colorado now, but I'm a Florida native from Levy County. I lived in Jax from 2003-2006 while at UNF finishing undergrad. Good times!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
while my car is going to stay far more stock than yours, I'm in Jax, too! Live over near Regency mall. Welcome to the forum!
Welcome! Nice ride! I'm in Colorado now, but I'm a Florida native from Levy County. I lived in Jax from 2003-2006 while at UNF finishing undergrad. Good times!
Nice, I am actually from Metro Detroit area and moved to JAX about 14 years ago to go back to school at UNF. I currently reside in the Mandarin area

1 - 9 of 9 Posts