2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Mazda 3 Select
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title says I am from NC. Been awhile since I have been on a forum but I picked up a '21 3 Select in April. Been enjoying it aside from a few safety features that I wish you could switch off and stay off, speaking to you auto collision that nearly caused me twice to be rear ended and break my neck haha.

Joined to look around, get to see what options we have out there for goodies. Plan to get an exhaust soon-ish because the car is just too quiet. Not looking for loud but something sporty as of now the corksport setup seems like what I am looking for. I am used to burbles and such. I had a heavily modified Cobalt SS a few years ago, miss that car everyday and last fun car was a 15 500 Abarth. Have owned way too many rides and tinkering with this should help me from jumping ship like I have been the last few years. I say that because the balt was the longest car I kept and I say that is because I did stuff to it.

Anywho, hi and see ya around the forum I 'spose

·
Registered
2017 Mazda 3 GT hatch
224 Posts
The sedan looks so clean in white, I love it. My 2017 is hatchback is white too and I love the looks, but for some reason the new hatch doesn't look good in white...it doesn't have enough hard lines.

·
Registered
21 Mazda 3 Select
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I love the white on this car and black but I wont own a black car again haha. Originally wanted a CX-5 to replace my Edge Sport but went with a 3 for loan purposes. Nice to be back in a car again minus not being able to see anything ahead with traffic :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts