2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new 2016 Mazda 3 sport GS w/manual transmission a few weeks ago and I found a couple answer to my question here. I figure I should probably sign up :p

So far I have done almost 5000 km on it and I really like it.

First upgrade was a set of winter tire, I went for the nokian hakkapeliitta 8, they are as loud as i expected (considering they are studded)

Followed by Rally armor mud flap, seems to help keep the car a little cleaner

I just finished washing/waxing it today, I'll post picture later tonight!

Future upgrade:

I have the Mazda oem roof rack and the Navigation system ordered. Hopefully i get to install them by the end of the week!!

I'm consider upgrading the original summer tire once they are worn out. Maybe 18''. I really like the look of the koning Hypergram.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What color?

I bought a new 2016 Mazda 3 sport GS w/manual transmission a few weeks ago and I found a couple answer to my question here. I figure I should probably sign up :p

So far I have done almost 5000 km on it and I really like it.

First upgrade was a set of winter tire, I went for the nokian hakkapeliitta 8, they are as loud as i expected (considering they are studded)

Followed by Rally armor mud flap, seems to help keep the car a little cleaner

I just finished washing/waxing it today, I'll post picture later tonight!

Future upgrade:

I have the Mazda oem roof rack and the Navigation system ordered. Hopefully i get to install them by the end of the week!!

I'm consider upgrading the original summer tire once they are worn out. Maybe 18''. I really like the look of the koning Hypergram.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it in black.

I was about to post pictures but apparently ''To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater.''

Anyone know how many post I will need before I can add images?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts