2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I just joined the Mazda 3 club. I just picked up my 2010 Mazda 3 Sedan GT-E in Graphite Mica yesterday night. I love it so far, I just have to get through that phone book of a manual to figure out a couple of the many features this car has. I'll post picks when I have time and hopefully it will get sunny soon.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome to the owner's club and the forum! By the way, graphite mica is the sexiest color!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the owner's club and the forum! By the way, graphite mica is the sexiest color!!!
Thanks for the welcome, reading the forum, looks like I was fortunate to get an M3 before they made the mid year changes. I still have turn signals on my mirrors and footwell lighting which makes me happy. Perhaps Canadian M3s weren't affected by the change, I'll keep my out when I visit the dealer to have them install the extras that I negotiated with the purchase installed.

Still erks me that us Canadians pay more for our cars compared to you guys down south when our two currencies are pretty much at par with one another.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome mazdaspeed! I'm from Van too, just picked up my M3 GT a few weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts