2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Geezer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Copper Red Mica GT HB about 3 weeks ago and haven't stopped smiling since. I do need to work on not saying "Zoom-zoom!" so much.:D

This is a great forum. I appreciate the friendliness and openness. The how-to threads are awesome. Thanks for taking the time to post them!

Off topic: If you ever stop modding your cars long enough to do a little tile work in your homes, visit us at John Bridge "Tile Your World" prelim page. Look me up and say Hi! (or Zoom-zoom! That never gets old. :D)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

lets see some pics!

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
Welcome and show us your ride !

Now, I need to tile a kitchen floor so the Mazda 3 Revolution Forum Member discount is ?? LOL

·
Registered
46 Posts
WOW....Copper Red Mica was my frst choice and had waited for it for about a month. But it was not avilable in the whole of california in the configuration I wanted. An automatic s Sport HB with Bose and moonroof ( copper red mica ofcourse). Either a manual was available or I had to move to GT for that color, either of which was not acceptable. I finally settled for a liquid Silver which was my next choice cause that was the one I had seen in LA Auto Show and was completely in Love with it. But since I bought this baby in july, everytime i sit behind the wheel my face matches the cars face, both having a huge smile...I am so amazed with her interiors and shes happy to drive me to places :) Anyways, please do post some good pics of the exterior and interiors. I loved the dune interiors when I had seen it for the first time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Love Copper Red. Had a Mazda5 that was that color. It really stood out after having clayed bared it and putting about 5 coast of Zaino products on...

·
Registered
318 Posts
well seen how my other post got deleted....

welcome again congrats on the ridE!!

PM me if your interested in a meet i'm hosting near you. gon be insane! raffling off a stage1 turbo kit for your car

·
Geezer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome!

It's kinda funny how I ended up with my car. My Durango suffered what I thought was a career-ending breakdown, so I was in a hurry to replace it as my daily driver. We checked the rankings for a small, fuel efficient car with enough head and leg room for my 6'-3", 260 lb personnage, and saw that the M3 fit the bill. After checking the level of trim, the GT with auto transmission was perfect. We went to the dealer where they had 3 in stock: black, gray and red. I've joked that I buy only red cars (some shade of red since 1977), so my wife was pushing for the black. I told her if we got it, she'd have to keep it clean. So, we got the red.

I haven't done anything to it, except adding the plastic cargo tray and the rear bumper guards. I'm looking for similar guards for the door sills. Anybody have a source?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
What are you talking about? Beer runs?? That is a classic car! What is it running (gonna take a wild guess and say a 350)?

·
Geezer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, its a 396 with a Tremec 5-speed manual. I actually drive it to work when its not too hot or too cold or rainy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts