2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to this forum but definitely not to the automotive scene.
I'm from Vancouver, B.C. Canada and I have deep passion for photography and videography. I don't consider myself a professional photographer but I can certainly say I love to play with cameras.

Hoping to pick up a new 16 Mazda3 GT quite soon or Speed3 if it ever comes out by the end of this year or beginning of next.

Just wanted to say hello.

Cheers,
Mike
:beerchug 1:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a little update. I still haven't picked up the new vehicle as I just learned that the JDM Mazda 3 has i-ELOOP on its 2.2L model and comes with a 6 speed manual transmission. I'm hoping to acquire the 2.5L model (Mazda 3 GT in Canada) in a 6speed manual but i'd like it to have i-ELOOP as well in order to get some better fuel economy. The i-ELOOP is available on the 2.5L but only with the automatic transmission. I might consider it as the paddle shifting seems neat but currently I'd prefer a manual stick shift.

If Mazda brings the i-ELOOP on the 2.5L with 6speed manual, I'm definitely sold on it and won't bother waiting for the speed3. Although still would be nice to see and own a speed3, I'd be much happier with a 2.5L i-ELOOP six speed manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts