2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 iT Hatch
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My name is Philip and I bought a used 2015 Mazda3 iTouring Hatchback in Titanium Flash Mica about 6 mos ago with 85,000+ miles on it. This is my first Mazda and I am absolutely loving it. I even convinced my girlfriend to get a 2020 Mazda6 (gorgeous car) because of how much I loved my car. Anyways, I am a novice when it comes to car things so I am looking forward to learning from all of you. :sneaky:

-SPLVTOXIII

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations. For being a novice, you ended up with a third generation Mazda3 which after extensive research, I also found to be the best car for anyone looking for a fun to drive reliable car for any price.

·
Registered
2015 iT Hatch
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I will work on getting a picture up but it's pretty much a stock Titanium Flash Mica Hatch. I'm currently learning how to replace the brakes (just ordered my first kit) and will get new tires before I take her on a road trip from Miami to Detroit.

Curious question.. does this car/engine have a shorthand name.. ? Just to kind of help look for parts and stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts