2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Funny in the US they call it a "moonroof" ... in the UK this is known as a "sunroof" :D. Also this wasn't an option in the UK even though the brochures show pictures of it. Also the red interior wasn't an option just cloth or leather in black.
bit ironic because there's no sun in the uk.. :p

in AU, the one that i was given on loan had the heated wheels. and it's only the middle trim.. be lucky with AWD because we don't get that here on any models at all, even top spec ones..

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is something that Mazda has done in the past and I got upset with them when I bought my 2016 Mazda 3 GT Sport with Tech Package. When I picked it up, the dealer told me that I bought the top of the line car and it has all the possible stuff in it (other than add on accessories).

What they did not mention is that the manual is printed for all of North America and there are things that were available at the time in the US models and not in Canada (Adaptive Cruise Control).

If Mazda is going to pull that kind of stuff, then it should be specified in the manual that it is only for certain countries.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
And this is way I'm passing on the 4th gen 3. I was all set to get one in May 2020, but now I'm looking at a 6 signature because it has everything I want in it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
bit ironic because there's no sun in the uk.. :p

in AU, the one that i was given on loan had the heated wheels. and it's only the middle trim.. be lucky with AWD because we don't get that here on any models at all, even top spec ones..
It’s crazy, Brisbane gets heated steering wheels, but North Dakota doesn’t.

·
Registered
482 Posts
It’s crazy, Brisbane gets heated steering wheels, but North Dakota doesn’t.
i think it's more of a regional decision. may sound stupid but there's places like tassie to cater for as well and the odd week in melbs.. we should've gotten the AWD down under as well..

·
Registered
14 Posts
i think it's more of a regional decision. may sound stupid but there's places like tassie to cater for as well and the odd week in melbs.. we should've gotten the AWD down under as well..
I know Tasmania can get chilly, but Fargo in ND has an average daily low of -18C In January. That’s when you need a heated steering wheel.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts