2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what's the difference between headlight off timer and coming home lights?
Also what is Light On Vol: High/Low/Off?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Does anyone know what's the difference between headlight off timer and coming home lights?
Also what is Light On Vol: High/Low/Off?
Headlights off timer: If you open the car with the remote and it is dark, the headlights will be on. This function is called "leaving home", too.
Coming home: If you stop driving and switch off the car, you can pull the light switch to the steering wheel as if you wanted to blink with the high beams. The lights will stay on for the time set, so that you can find the way to your door. The lights will even stay on when the car is locked afterwards. Note that the Licht must be in the ON or AUTO position, and you have to enable the function before opening a door.

The interieur lights have their own setting.

·
Registered
134 Posts
From what I know, headlight off timer is the delay timer for automatic turning off the headlights when you turn off the car with headlights on. Not sure about the other one since it’s not available on my 2015 model.

And better check your owners manual, I’m pretty sure it’s written somewhere in it.

Sent from my Washing Machine using Tapatalk

2015 Mazda3 Sport GT 2.5L MT
- Enkei TS10 18x8.5/50 Gold
- Borla S-Type Axle Back
- Eibach Pro-Kit
- CorkSport Rear Sway Bar
- CorkSport Rear Motor Mount
- CorkSport Short Shift Plate
- CorkSport Shifter Bushings
- CorkSport Front Strut Bar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts