2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey relatively new to the forums, will be posting pics of my car later and what not. Any idea where to get headlamps that dont have the orange reflector in them? I have hyper white/blue blinkers which i must say look sexy, but i would like to eliminate any orange if possible.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Just open up the headlight by baking it and you can change the color of the reflector

Reactions: Poliswag

·
Registered
174 Posts
the headlights without the orange reflector are the mazdas with the tech package

if they didn't have the techpackage, than they baked their headlights and painted it or bought the piece that goes inside the tech package headlights

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
the headlights without the orange reflector are the mazdas with the tech package

if they didn't have the techpackage, than they baked their headlights and painted it or bought the piece that goes inside the tech package headlights
Yea forgot to mention that lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
don't be an idiot and bake your lights at to high a temp and forget about them while eating dinner like I did LOL

I didn't forget my headlights, but I did forget my fog lights. The plastic started to melt, and was hard to mold back into place for me to bold them back onto the bumper.....

·
Registered
703 Posts

I have the tech package, but have the orange reflectors. Maybe the GTs don't?

·
Registered
174 Posts
it might of changed, ive seen pictures with clear reflectors, it might of been a 2010 GT, or a 2011 GT with tech, or a 2010 with tech, not sure

·
Registered
633 Posts
it might of changed, ive seen pictures with clear reflectors, it might of been a 2010 GT, or a 2011 GT with tech, or a 2010 with tech, not sure
I have the 2010 GT Canadian model, my HID headlights have a very tiny orange reflector in the corner, The GS and GX models with the halogen headlights have a massive orange reflector in the headlight.

Pat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts