2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats, from down here in DC. Thanks for the intro and pic. Love that reflex blue! :wink:

Reactions: creatively_41

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi and welcome from another Marylander!

Reactions: creatively_41

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings from Hampden! I just got my new 3 last month. Your blue reflex looks great. I went with the crystal blue and am currently weighing my options about upgrading the wheels and tires from the stock steelies. The crappy roads in Baltimore are definitely affecting my decision process.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard

I rolled around the DMV for 9 years, stayed out in VA. Was great times. Enjoyed while it lasted.

I am from TX originally so interesting to see the ya'll in the title. Got some Southern roots?:laugh2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:welcome: and congrats, from down here in DC. Thanks for the intro and pic. Love that reflex blue! :wink:
Thanks for the welcome! The reflex blue is so pretty ... when it's clean. I didn't realize how badly it shows dirt though!:surprise:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats and welcome aboard

I rolled around the DMV for 9 years, stayed out in VA. Was great times. Enjoyed while it lasted.

I am from TX originally so interesting to see the ya'll in the title. Got some Southern roots?:laugh2:
Since MD is technically south of the Mason Dixon line, I like to think we have a little southern in us. Also my wife is from South Carolina, so there's that!:smile2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Greetings from Hampden! I just got my new 3 last month. Your blue reflex looks great. I went with the crystal blue and am currently weighing my options about upgrading the wheels and tires from the stock steelies. The crappy roads in Baltimore are definitely affecting my decision process.
Thanks Hampden! I love your Birroteca (don't label me a hipster though:smile2:). Don't get me started about Baltimore roads, I had 3 nails pulled out of tires in 2015!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts