2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom wanted me to find out if anyone was getting album art while listening to HD1 radio

We have V27, and it does show the Orange HD1 lit up and does show Artist name and Song, but no art at all. I know we are getting the station, but the the Art.

·
Registered
130 Posts
From my experieuce, I have the 5door SGT. The albums comes and goes. sometimes i get the radio station logo instead of the album. not really sure why... might be a signal issue from the radio station.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The stationhas to broadcast the album art for the song. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Same thing happens even on say Iheart

·
Registered
160 Posts
I only listen to XM radio and I hate that empty black box on the right of the screen. It should be showing the station logo as other car systems do. If it's not ever going to happen, (hopefully it will in a future update), the idiot programmers should have programmed the system to not show an empty box...there should be no box at all.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only listen to XM radio and I hate that empty black box on the right of the screen. It should be showing the station logo as other car systems do. If it's not ever going to happen, (hopefully it will in a future update), the idiot programmers should have programmed the system to not show an empty box...there should be no box at all.
You said the exact same thing as my brother, it shows the box, and it looks like something missing.

Most show the station logo if nothing more.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You said the exact same thing as my brother, it shows the box, and it looks like something missing.

Most show the station logo if nothing more.
It would be nice if the Mazda engineers were part of this forum. They would learn what needs to be corrected to make customers more happy. I know that a Jeep forum I was on at one time, every month or so, they would have a live chat with actual Jeep engineers. It was an opportunity for forum members to ask questions and voice their concerns to the engineeers.

But, regardless of that damn empty box, I do love my car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts