2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got the LOC installed directly into the head unit, becuase i cant find a damn thing about where my amp is (non bose and definitely not under driver or passenger seats). My issue is im not getting the right sound from the sub, it detects sound and turns on properly but BARELY makes any noise whatsoever. The audio input with the p300 is that boxed 4 prong type connection with female RCA inputs, however i bought the sub 2nd hand and original owner had cut the RCAs off and spliced it to speaker wire. So i tried splicing it directly to an RCA which runs into the LOC. Im assuming thats my issue and i need to spend the 40 bucks to buy the new audio input adapter, just before i do was hoping for some input.... ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
plug into the TAU, not the head unit. it's behind the glove box along the passenger fender.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Believe it or not that actually helped but I had to turn 1 side down completely and the other all the way up. Not only that, I can't plug in the remote knob, once inserted it kills all sound... so something isn't right still.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts