2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I was searching for aftermarket LED tail lights on "AliExpress" for my 2018 Mazda 3 but I only see tail lights for the sedan and not for the hatch, How is that and can you help me find these?

· Registered
722 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
bought these back in Aug 2017 on Amazon for my 17 hatch and still working fine...back then the cost was I believe around $36.99, but now it's like down to $26.99.
iJDMTOY (2) No Resistor, No Hyper Flash 21W High Power Amber 7440 W21W T20 LED Bulbs For Car Front or Rear Turn Signal Light

highly recommended...you can only put on the front or the back sides (one or the other, otherwise you'll have hyperflashing).

· Registered
722 Posts
bought these back in Aug 2017 on Amazon for my 17 hatch and still working fine...back then the cost was I believe around $36.99, but now it's like down to $26.99.
iJDMTOY (2) No Resistor, No Hyper Flash 21W High Power Amber 7440 W21W T20 LED Bulbs For Car Front or Rear Turn Signal Light

highly recommended...you can only put on the front or the back sides (one or the other, otherwise you'll have hyperflashing).
You can add a resistor to stop the hyper flashing.

· Registered
722 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.