2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cannot say anything about the quality of electronic products but I have ordered a few things there and delivery is fast and communication pleasant. If there is a quality issue (one product came damaged due to poor packaging) communication might take a little more time though from my experience.

·
Registered
96 Posts
...oh no. Now I want to spend money too. I can't say with 100% certainty but it looks like the lights are fairly close to the OEM parts for the lighting package. Might even be a resell.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cannot say anything about the quality of electronic products but I have ordered a few things there and delivery is fast and communication pleasant. If there is a quality issue (one product came damaged due to poor packaging) communication might take a little more time though from my experience.
At least they're legit. I was thinking maybe they were scams lol were you able to get a replacement from the damaged product though?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...oh no. Now I want to spend money too. I can't say with 100% certainty but it looks like the lights are fairly close to the OEM parts for the lighting package. Might even be a resell.
Yeah it looks oem. Though probably just a replica. I own a base model and they said that it'll fit but I don't understand how the rings will light up though

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah it looks oem. Though probably just a replica. I own a base model and they said that it'll fit but I don't understand how the rings will light up though
I actually inquired about getting the OEM rings for the hatchback and apparently the wiring harness for both the base and premium lights is the same. So there should be no problem. All four rings should be on when the lights are switched on. Then when you the hit the brakes the outer two rings should glow brighter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually inquired about getting the OEM rings for the hatchback and apparently the wiring harness for both the base and premium lights is the same. So there should be no problem. All four rings should be on when the lights are switched on. Then when you the hit the brakes the outer two rings should glow brighter.
I see. I wonder why mazda just didn't include the led rings on all trim levels. They're not loosing much lol. Well if you ever do order from that website, please let me know how it went.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I see. I wonder why mazda just didn't include the led rings on all trim levels. They're not loosing much lol. Well if you ever do order from that website, please let me know how it went.
They wants all day monies. But seriously if a lighting package was an option on my 2019 preferred I would have done it. That said basically every light is LED as standard even if it's not premium so I can't complain too much when things like the civic are only LED headlights at the top trim and/or a mix of halogen and LED.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes I just received a replacement... unfortunately, it was packaged even worse than for the first delivery so maybe the third time is a charm 😅

1 - 9 of 9 Posts