2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mazda God
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this randomly on amazon and I thought initially it was too flashy. I'm pretty sure having red or blue led lights on the design of the car is illegal. I'm kind of interested in getting the color of white. What do you guys think about it? Sick... or dreadful ?

Here is a video of it as a switchback on a Toyota Corolla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5mOwfFRr8

Oh and here is the link I found on amazon: Car LED Light Emblem 3D Car Badge for Mazda M2 M3 M6 3D Logo Red Blue or White | eBay

:eatdrink063:

·
Registered
465 Posts
There's actually a new Toyota commercial that shows a car with a lite up emblem. I think it was a concept. I certainly wouldn't put this on my car but the Toyota in the commercial with it looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
44 Posts
In most US jurisdictions that I'm aware of, it's illegal to have anything other than white or amber lights on the front of the vehicle. Motorcyclist friends of mine have gotten tickets for putting red LEDs on their fairings.

·
Mazda God
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah I know right?! I guess I'll just stick to making my emblem in the back as an "evil M" >:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts