2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone....
i just installed pink colored HID recently...
Has anyone install it before?
Did you guys get pull over?
i am kinda worry right now...whats the worse thing gonna happen if police pull you over?
i live in CA

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh dam..i guess i just wasted 20 buck on light bulb >.<
how much is fix it ticket btw in CA?

·
Peanutbutter Jelly!!!
361 Posts
I know in NC it's considered improper equipment but I haven't seen anyone pulled over for it yet. If they write you a ticket (not a fix it ticket) it's like a $25 fine + $135 court costs or something. I got a ticket for improper equipment doing my mum a favour and towing crap in her car up to her new house. Yeah... it was nice of her to tell me there was no plate on the trailer and that the lights didn't work even though it was hooked up AND the registration for the trailer wasn't in the vehicle......

·
Go Fast
222 Posts
A fix it ticket here in Cali depends on the infraction but you'll also want to consider the court fees assessed as well. My wife got a fix it ticket for not having her front license plate on. The fix it part was only $40 but the court fees were $185. That was feb of 09.

·
Token Fiero Owner
375 Posts
fix it tickets have been upped to 25-50 dollars per violation, whereas before it was 10 per citation. having red headlights is really not very smart, I think of them as drunk driver lures.

·
The One and Only
3,581 Posts
Prices went up since I lived in CA. lol Seriously, if you are looking to have better headlights to light up the road 4300k bulbs are the only way to go. Any other temp bulb higher then that starts to darken the light output therefor making the road darker. The functionality over my new bi-xenon projectors and 4300k bulbs lights up the road better then other luxury cars I have driven by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts