2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
People complain about the added vibrations but are also happy as the car feels better.
Its really a preference thing.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The above link was my post a couple days and I’ve a video about how vibe the cabin is with CorkSport RMM, but the video is too shaky because of the vibration. If you don’t mind the motion sickness and really wanted to see it then I’ll post it on YouTube later today. Thanks.

Sent from my Washing Machine using Tapatalk

2015 Mazda3 Sport GT 2.5L MT
- Enkei TS10 18x8.5/50 Gold
- Borla S-Type Axle Back
- Eibach Pro-Kit
- CorkSport Rear Sway Bar
- CorkSport Rear Motor Mount
- CorkSport Short Shift Plate
- CorkSport Shifter Bushings
- CorkSport Front Strut Bar

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill give it a go, if i dont like it, ill sell it. and if it doesnt void warranty, ill also get the crankshaft pulley, ive heard that reduces vibrations when you have the rmm installed.

·
Registered
2014 Mazda 3 i Touring 6MT 2.0L
91 Posts
so i heard the hardrace rmm doesnt vibrate as much, but is it worth it over stock?

I have it in my 2.0-makes decent throttle response-no vibration at idle (or noticeable vs stock). Is it worth it? Up to preference-for me, the difference is small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: elvino

·
Registered
137 Posts
It’s been awhile since I installed the RMM, it’s getting a little bit better but still pretty noticeable compared to OE RMM. Both in good ways and bad ways.

The good is that it gives you much better shifting feeling and more direct torque output.

And the only bad thing is that it produces more noise and vibration to the cabin.

Also I have the short shift plate and shifter bushings installed, the shifting is much faster.

So overall I’m happy about the upgrade and it is completely a personal preference thing. :)

Sent from my Washing Machine using Tapatalk

2015 Mazda3 Sport GT 2.5L MT
- Enkei TS10 18x8.5/50 Gold
- Borla S-Type Axle Back
- Eibach Pro-Kit
- CorkSport Rear Sway Bar
- CorkSport Rear Motor Mount
- CorkSport Short Shift Plate
- CorkSport Shifter Bushings
- CorkSport Front Strut Bar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts