2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

First post but long time lurker here! I have recently purchased a 2017 Mazda 3 Sedan fully loaded in Machine Grey Metallic. I have ordered Eibach Springs and a Progress RSB, I understand I should also look at upgrading the rear end links. I was looking at the Hardrace website but they show two options for the end links with different adjustable lengths, which ones would I order?

Thanks much!

• Range: 125-164 mm Ball stud: M10 2 PCS/SET
  • Range: 280-319 mm Ball stud: M10 2 PCS/SET

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the ones I used -

comes as a kit with 3 different size adjustment shafts

+1 for the ebay endlinks. Fast shipping too. I am about to install Progress RSB too.
Awesome! Thanks very much for your quick info, I have ordered the same end links and will post pictures once everything is installed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry OP, did'nt want to steal your thread... Did you order a kit? Which one??
Thank you...
I am currently installing my JBR rsb and will eventually upgrade the stock links (wich are pretty weak!).

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just bought the set of adjustable ones. Now I wish I could just figure out the correct tools to install my RSB it put me over the top last time I tried doing it.

·
Registered
510 Posts
bases of the ones i'd asked hard race australia to order off hard race global, the part numbers are... 8659-300 Front Adjustable Stabilizer Links, 8659-140 Rear Adjustable Stabilizer Links

Reactions: sp4772

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just bought the set of adjustable ones. Now I wish I could just figure out the correct tools to install my RSB it put me over the top last time I tried doing it.
I didn't take the chance personally and went to my mechanic friend who works in a Subaru dealer... Took 2 hours to install the rear sway bar and front sway bar bushings (i kept the stock fsb). I can't figure out how i could have done this in my driveway since you need to disconnect the rear subframe! Happy i went to a garage...

·
Registered
510 Posts
you don't have to, but it's a pain in the ass to try and get the sway bar out. i did it myself but some nuts were hard to get out and now i'll need to get a proper shop to touch it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts