2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

First post but long time lurker here! I have recently purchased a 2017 Mazda 3 Sedan fully loaded in Machine Grey Metallic. I have ordered Eibach Springs and a Progress RSB, I understand I should also look at upgrading the rear end links. I was looking at the Hardrace website but they show two options for the end links with different adjustable lengths, which ones would I order?

Thanks much!

• Range: 125-164 mm Ball stud: M10 2 PCS/SET
  • Range: 280-319 mm Ball stud: M10 2 PCS/SET

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry OP, did'nt want to steal your thread... Did you order a kit? Which one??
Thank you...
I am currently installing my JBR rsb and will eventually upgrade the stock links (wich are pretty weak!).

·
Registered
502 Posts
bases of the ones i'd asked hard race australia to order off hard race global, the part numbers are... 8659-300 Front Adjustable Stabilizer Links, 8659-140 Rear Adjustable Stabilizer Links

Reactions: sp4772

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just bought the set of adjustable ones. Now I wish I could just figure out the correct tools to install my RSB it put me over the top last time I tried doing it.
I didn't take the chance personally and went to my mechanic friend who works in a Subaru dealer... Took 2 hours to install the rear sway bar and front sway bar bushings (i kept the stock fsb). I can't figure out how i could have done this in my driveway since you need to disconnect the rear subframe! Happy i went to a garage...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did not need to drop the sub frame When I installed my Eibach rsb, the thing that had helped it to come out was taking off the mounting brackets on the oe sway bar before sliding it out from its position.

·
Registered
502 Posts
you don't have to, but it's a pain in the ass to try and get the sway bar out. i did it myself but some nuts were hard to get out and now i'll need to get a proper shop to touch it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts