2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get Halo Lighting for my 2013 Mazda3. I'm just wondering if someone would be able to help me figure out what size I would need.

Thanks

Zoom Zoom

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the forum.
As for the size of Halo I'm not sure for a 2nd gen. Mine are 8inch halos around my low beams in my 1st Gen. You'd need to measure and then you can find halos on Oracle | Hardware and Software, Engineered to Work Together
I got mine retrofitted custom at a local shop. Not sure if your going for colored ones or just white but a word of caution, you have to be able to accept that you will get ticketed if you run colored ones.

·
Everybody to the Limit!
1,001 Posts
As for the size of Halo I'm not sure for a 2nd gen. Mine are 8inch halos around my low beams in my 1st Gen. You'd need to measure and then you can find halos on Oracle | Hardware and Software, Engineered to Work Together
I got mine retrofitted custom at a local shop. Not sure if your going for colored ones or just white but a word of caution, you have to be able to accept that you will get ticketed if you run colored ones.
Ya see! I knew you would steer him in the right direction! Thanx!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I'm trying to find a good cheap shop in Calgary. Hopefully I find one soon.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thanks! I'm trying to find a good cheap shop in Calgary. Hopefully I find one soon.
Oh your from Calgary, well then I know the perfect shop.:cheesy:
Check out these guys FineLine CustomWorks | Calgary, Canada | Plastidip Calgary HID Calgary they did my entire retrofit and carry halos, LED's and HID's. You can have them do the work for you or just purchase the produts and do yourself.
They are also certified plasti dip specailists!!!
I've attached a few pics of the work they have done to my headlights. I have all around HID''s.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts