2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its time to get a dp.leaning towards catless corksport. But i have no clue.theres so many choices and so many reviews my head hurts from reading so much.. What do you guys recomend?:cursing:

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
So its time to get a dp.leaning towards catless corksport. But i have no clue.theres so many choices and so many reviews my head hurts from reading so much.. What do you guys recomend?:cursing:
I don't have one but a lot of local guys are running an eBay downpipe. None have had any issues with them. I know everyone is like don't buy one off ebay but local guys here swear by them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
I like the cp-e that's what I have they are a good company it's worth the price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont know about ebay ones by looking at the pictures the welds dont look to good but then again they have some good reviews.from what i gather they are the same as the m2.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Dont know about ebay ones by looking at the pictures the welds dont look to good but then again they have some good reviews.from what i gather they are the same as the m2.
That is not true bro this a ebay one and the welds here are pretty damn good. Looks strong as well let me get a pick of up close

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Updated pics

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Way better than ebay pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just my .02 no pro by any means. I decided against a dp since it would be a major chore putting it back on if I ever have to get warranty work. I may do it after I hit 36k but not until then. I went with the ebay test pipe and removed my resonator. I'm currently in the self tuning phase of increasing boost and timing. My upgrades are 3" htp intake, hpfp, testpipe and resonator removed. I do like the growl of the Speeds with dp though.btw I've seen older posts of welds cracking on the ebay dp but there are also a lot of people running them.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you're going catless just get the ebay one, no sense paying more for a pipe with some bends. However if you decide to go catted I would stick with the major manufactures (CP-E, Corksport, COBB, etc...) since a no name cat could be more restrictive than stock.

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just my .02 no pro by any means. I decided against a dp since it would be a major chore putting it back on if I ever have to get warranty work. I may do it after I hit 36k but not until then. I went with the ebay test pipe and removed my resonator. I'm currently in the self tuning phase of increasing boost and timing. My upgrades are 3" htp intake, hpfp, testpipe and resonator removed. I do like the growl of the Speeds with dp though.btw I've seen older posts of welds cracking on the ebay dp but there are also a lot of people running them.
I hear you but it will take me 6 years plus to get to 36, 000 miles and im not waiting 3 years to do power mods so I say screw the warranty I can always stock it out if need be.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I hear you but it will take me 6 years plus to get to 36, 000 miles and im not waiting 3 years to do power mods so I say screw the warranty I can always stock it out if need be.
Thank You!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts