2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
221 - 222 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
well hope we get a respond back soon about these lights...i want a set but im not 100% convinced they will work on canadian cars due to the DRL voltage harming the shutter motor...i got cash in hand ready to buy but if i cant get any info on this then ill just buy a eonon deck and paint my headlights....

my question is:
-has it been proven that the canadian DRL voltage will harm the shutter motor. Also would the fact that them being installed on a canadian car void the warranty if any?

giving it 2-3 days before i say screw it and buy a new deck instead
Hey Scypheroth, I have been running these lights on my M3 since November. I bought a fog light kit from Canadian Tire to run the DRL. Everything works perfect. Got mine from aliexpress a while back because my headlights were rubbish and kept getting water inside them. So I'm sure these can't be that different from the ones I bought.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
From the pics provided these lights look damn good, I missed out on the group buy but they're about the same price on their website so I'm definitely going to pick up a pair once my cars done in the bodyshop.

221 - 222 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.