2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
#MonsterMazda
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Group Buy For K2Motor Aftermarket Headlights (FINALIZED PRICING)

Hey guys!

So about 4 months ago I was in communication with K2Motor about some aftermarket headlights they were working on for our cars. Originally they were designing them off of the stock HID's that only come on the Mazdaspeed Tech Package Models which were 2011+ . After talking with them I emphasized that there is a very limited amount of people that actually would have the stock HID's, and after test fitting their first prototype on a buddies speed, they also realized that they were working off of the european specs and ran into some issues.

I hadn't heard from them in a long time and thought they had given up on the project, I had e-mailed them several times suggesting their R&D work on a version compatible with the regular Mazda 3's that have Halogen. They told me they would look into it and it looks like that's just what they did!! After about 3 months of not hearing anything, someone on the Mazda3Revolution forums posted up the K2Motor headlights AND they are for sale!! They come in an optional Blacked out or chromed housing which I think is great!

More information can be found here:
Search Result|K2 Motor

They have an installation video as well, which everything is Plug and Play!!! (Most of the video is showing how to remove the bumper)

Description:
-Brand new in original box.
-Exactly same as picture ! Comes with both sides !
-Comes with black housing clear lens projector headlights with LED DRL strip
-Made by OEM approved & ISO certified manufacturers in materials that meet or exceed strict OEM requirements
-Headlights comes equipped with H11 12V/55W high & low beam bulbs
-WY21W 12V/5W halogen turn signal light bulbs are also included
-All wiring for the headlights are pre-assembled for the essential plug & play application
-Professional installation is recommended
*Fits all 2010-2013 Mazda 3 with halogen headlight models only.

Group Buy Details (FINALIZED):

Minimum 4 people 16% off = $364
5-15 people 20% off = $347
16-20 people 25% off = $325

Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States

price is based off of $433

Deposit Deadline CLOSED

Group Buy:

Mazda3Revolution Interest:
-MonsterMazda (Paid)
-D-Kazzed
-Olachu808
-StaFFord (Paid)
-switt2008
-razerer (16+)
-greyseason (16+)
-Randomhero (21+)
-SwTeknique (Paid Deposit)
-LongDong
-hyperion.excal (21+)
-BlackMZ3 (21+)
-wmeyer1 (21+)
-Skyactiver (Paid Deposit)
-TheBeachBumm
-Nuclear Bacon
-ScXo (Paid Deposit)
-gonzombie (Paid Deposit)
-Mazda4Life256 (Deposit Paid)
-bPostUp (Deposit Paid)

MazdaNation Interest:
-Its3uroMz3 (Paid Deposit)
-johnieg87

Facebook Interest:
-Zack Garcia (21+)
-Arnino Vicente
-Drama Gee
-Ralfie Martinez
-Shayne Greening
-Matt Zillmer (Maybe)
-Bryan 'The Grizzo' Grissom (21+)
-John Armstrong
-Timothy Sylvia (Paid Deposit)
-Bill Capozzoli
-John Jaramillo

Total Member's Interest: 31

·
Registered
752 Posts
at the 21+ pricing I am game.

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
So basically a full headlight replacement blacked out, light strip, all bulbs, and plaug and play for sub $300? Holy shite... How long is the Group Buy for? I may be interested.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Interested as well!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Count me in! I am interested!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Oh I am interested...but one question. Would I be able to use these with my Morimoto HID kit? If so count me in at the 16+ people price point

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Id be interested at the 21+ price range. Also If i have aftermarket H11 Kensun 6k HID would they fit into this housing? It looks like it but Id like to be sure.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I will also be down for the 16+ pricing. Since it looks like we are pretty much there. :)

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.