2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Mazda enthusiasts.

Picked up a 2016 3s GT a few weeks back and just love it. What a tremendous car. Mazda truly makes the best cars....that no one buys. I really don't understand how the masses pick Corollas and Civics over 3's, but it's better this way I guess. Don't want too many clones on the streets.

Looking forward to learning from the community!

Reactions: ElNino77

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome, very much agree with you assessment about other cars being popular. I believe it was Car and Driver in their long term test that said something like "The Mazda 3 is proof that most people buy the wrong compact car"

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Here's a quick snap of the new whip. Had another shot but it was rotated for whatever reason.

I removed the Skyactiv badge this weekend. Didn't even need heat or Goo Gone. A little floss easily cut right through half of it then it was just a quick lift. The adhesive just rolled right up. Wish there weren't holes behind the Mazda badge.

Next up is legal 35% tint for the windows and maybe 30% for the rear hatch. Then I'd like to de-chrome it eventually - probably going the Plasti-dip way. Would love to do the wheels black too. That's pretty much it for now. Car money is usually earmarked for the RX-7 as you never know with that one!

Attachments

Reactions: Rdrokit
1 - 6 of 6 Posts