2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I totally forgot to introduce myself, so here goes.

After driving Alfas for about 18 years, one 146, two 156, and lastly a lovely 147, it was time for a new car.

Before it was always easy to choose a new car, because there was a newer better Alfa which suited my taste, but this time it was much harder to decide what to buy.

Alfa doesn't have anything in their lineup which I really like, the Giulietta never felt right, the Mito is to small, and the Guilia is too expensive and big.

So I spend some time researching and test driving nearly all the middle sized cars I could find.
The only car I seriously considered other than the Mazda, was the Focus. But I kept coming back to the Mazda, and when the 2017 model was announced, it just felt even more right.

Now after having picked it up yesterday, I no longer have any doubts. I'm really gonna enjoy this car :laugh2:

It is the 120bhp model, and after some breakin, I will get it tuned to remove the stupid electronic limiter.

I'm also looking for some door sill scuff plates with white light, and replacing all interior lights with led.
And I will probably mess around with the infotainment system too ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Welcome! And enjoy your new car! It looks amazing :)

By the way, the Mazda 3 is a compact size sedan and not Mid-Size ;)
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mazda. It depends on where you live on the size definition. Here in Thailand there are no sub compacts so the Mazda 2 is a compact car, the Mazda 3 is a mid-size car. The largest cars you can by here are full size cars which are the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and Nissan Teana.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts