2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Working Class Hero
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Just bought my 2016 Mazda3s GT Hatch manual a couple of weeks ago after putting 172,000 on my 2005 Mazda6s Hatch. Fourth Mazda for me since 1981, and loving this one so far. Shopping for some minor parts and mods so I have something to do when the weather warms up.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats! What color? What other Mazdas have you owned? Would love to hear more about your plans for the latest one. Cheers!

·
Working Class Hero
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Previous Mazdas include:81 626, 97 626 V6 5 speed and 05 6s 5 speed hatch. This one is Deep Crystal Blue over almond leather. A unicorn to be sure.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Working Class Hero
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Subtle. Functional. Spent a lot on the last car. Need to change those incandescent bulbs inside the cabin and above the rear plate. Also need to mount an oil catch can in place of the bottom of the air box lol.

·
Working Class Hero
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha! You noticed lol. Thanks. Had a brand new set of Blizzaks on them, so they stayed with me when I sold the 6. Fit perfectly and don't look like shit all winter lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Subtle. Functional. Spent a lot on the last car. Need to change those incandescent bulbs inside the cabin and above the rear plate. Also need to mount an oil catch can in place of the bottom of the air box lol.

LED light bulb will surely brighten it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts