2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there folks. I'm new here. Got myself a grey 2014 Mazda 3 a couple of years ago. Was left pretty much stock until about half a year ago. Currently my 2nd Mazda but the last was almost 20yrs ago.
Looking forward to learn a great deal from all of you here.
Will snap a picture or 2 of my ride soon...currently in the midst of some changes, so I'll snap some picture after its all done.
Cheers!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Changes?! I figured that Singapore was so strict on cars that any mods were pretty much outlawed. Not to mention that owning a car in Singapore is so expensive to begin with! Well, kudos to you for buying a Mazda, and welcome aboard.

I'll be over in Singapore in two weeks, so if I see a Mazda I'll wave. Maybe it'll be you?

·
Super Moderator
715 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Changes?! I figured that Singapore was so strict on cars that any mods were pretty much outlawed. Not to mention that owning a car in Singapore is so expensive to begin with! Well, kudos to you for buying a Mazda, and welcome aboard.

I'll be over in Singapore in two weeks, so if I see a Mazda I'll wave. Maybe it'll be you?
So true about the cost of cars but they don't have many other things to spend their disposable $$ with many of their basics including housing covered. One thing for sure is we know he has at least one of the 4 C's covered.

Lived in SIN and married a Singaporean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hey there. It is indeed rather strict but some do push the limits. Expensive, lets not start with expenses here. It can be crazy our cars are the most expensive in the world. A basic Mazda 3 will set you back about US$70k!

If i see someone waving at a Mazda, I'll wave back because....it could be you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts