2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2016 MX5 ND/GT/MT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, new to the Mazda3Revolution forum but not to Mazda. Sorry to say I have yet to own a 3 but I recently took delivery of my 3rd MX5. My new 2016 GT/MT shares the same infotainment center as the Mazda 3 and really the reason Im here. Im very interested in App development and you guys seem to be taking the lead and coming up with some very cool stuff. Thanks so much for the great work you have done so far and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

·
CARiD
558 Posts
Welcome to the club! Glad that you decided to join us and post. Congrats on your new Mazda - show it to us when you have a chance. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats on the new MX5 (I'm envious!). Hope you find some useful stuff on the Infotainment system. Would be curious to hear your impressions of the ND as compared to earlier models, and to see pics, of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts