2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my first Mazda tomorrow afternoon. Compromised with the wife and got a 2018 Mazda 3 HB.... Then the wife compromised with me and let me upgrade to a GT....extra Zoom Zoom...

·
Registered
468 Posts
G'day and Welcome from Down Under

My Aunt lives on Salt Spring Island

No idea if that relevant to anything, but enjoy your new ride anyway!

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Welcome Vitus1978! Just spend some time vacation in your fine city. Great food; lots of friendly people; wonderful things to see and do.

Enjoy your new 3!

·
Banned
35 Posts
I haven't found a better theme to ask.
I need your advice about household moving.
What company to choose in Canada? I saw the reviews on the internet, I found most information about this atlanticcoastmovers.ca company. What can you say?

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Nice you have started your intensive review of movers. I would recommend you look at every possible “reviewing option,” such as Yelp, Better Business Bureau, Google, and many more, for there are many disasters repeatedly reported about moving company’s not delivery on time, damaging goods, inflating prices upon the time of delivery, etc. And I would specifically review the frequently of that company going to Canada from where you are.

For example, Atlantic Movers might be outstanding at local moves, but only go to Canada once every six months, and if your load is a partial load, it could sit for many months until they get another load to compliment it.

I would not necessarily choose the lowest, but choose the one that would allow you to not lose sleep.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome from Alaska! Just curious if y'all have to winterize your vehicles in Vancouver. I don't think its far North enough to worry about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts