2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just got a new 2014 Mazda3 sGT, and am trying to figure out how to update the gracenote database. I've read that it is just a download to a usb drive, but I haven't been able to find the download. This is all I could find on Mazda's website:

"The Gracenote media database improves voice recognition of artist and album names. For instructions on how to update Gracenote, click here. Notice: The most recent updates are not yet available. Please check back soon."

Can we just not update the db yet? Or is there another link that others have been using? Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,

Just got a new 2014 Mazda3 sGT, and am trying to figure out how to update the gracenote database. I've read that it is just a download to a usb drive, but I haven't been able to find the download. This is all I could find on Mazda's website:

"The Gracenote media database improves voice recognition of artist and album names. For instructions on how to update Gracenote, click here. Notice: The most recent updates are not yet available. Please check back soon."

Can we just not update the db yet? Or is there another link that others have been using? Thanks!
I did a bunch of fixes and updates last night. I looked all over the net and it seems like the 2014 Mazda3 gracenote update isn't available yet (in a consumer form). Possible though that the dealer could do it for you. I'm not sure what the update is going to do for you though - from what I am reading, the firmware updates are probably the most valuable on this car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts