2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed yesterday on a long motorway trip that the satnav often thought I was turning off the slip road and showed me tracking to the left along the slip road although I was still on the main carriageway. The correct plot was shown as soon as my true position was more than about 30 yards from the wrong estimated position on the slip road. It almost seemed that the satnav was incorrectly estimating my position some yards to the left. Has anyone else noticed this behaviour? PS I have the UK spec satnav and I'm using maps from Dec 2016.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello, your system may need an update. do not put anything on the dashboard because the antenna is below.
My dealer just installed the latest software about a month ago. Maybe Mazda's satnav engineering is behind the curve?

·
Registered
306 Posts
My dealer just installed the latest software about a month ago. Maybe Mazda's satnav engineering is behind the curve?
this happen not only at Mazda Nav. some other car too recently if the Antenna weak ( socket connection error ) and if there are Solar Storm effected on GPS Sat.
tips drive at night and check the error remain... if " yes " same error then need to take CMU in part and recheck Nav Sat antenna

1 - 5 of 5 Posts