2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of a 2018 Mazda3 GT with MT. It was time to replace my 22 year old Mazda Protege!

It seems automobile technology has advanced a bit during this time, though my old car did have a spiffy cassette player. :laugh2:

That is one bright red car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Preferred in Machine Grey Metallic
173 Posts
Also wanted to note that the dealer did the Apple Play/Android Auto update before I took delivery.
Congratulations! I love that color.

I'm in the market for a Mazda3 GT. May I ask how much the dealer charged for the update? Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was free. My Mazda's VIN was on the "recall" list for the upgrade, so it was at no cost. Just make sure to negotiate this before you sign on the dotted line

·
Registered
173 Posts
It was free. My Mazda's VIN was on the "recall" list for the upgrade, so it was at no cost. Just make sure to negotiate this before you sign on the dotted line
Ok, will do. Thanks for the advice. :)

BTW, I really like the red Mazda 3, but youngest son, which is who this purchase will be for, is convinced that the red color will get him more traffic tickets. What has been your experience?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My '18 M3 is my second consecutive red car (had a red '13 Civic Si before this one). Never been pulled over in either of them. I love red, especially Mazda's Soul Red! Such a head turning color

·
Registered
173 Posts
My '18 M3 is my second consecutive red car (had a red '13 Civic Si before this one). Never been pulled over in either of them. I love red, especially Mazda's Soul Red! Such a head turning color
I agree. The photos of the Soul Red don't do it justice. IMHO, this color has to be seen in person to really be appreciated. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts