2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well… I’ve had 4 Mazda 3 hatchbacks in the past 7 years and I’ve loved each and everyone of them. I thought my ‘19 premium was the keeper I would stay with until it gave out thousands of miles in. Unfortunately, I bud goodbye to it 2 days ago and traded it in for a CX30 premium a couple of days ago. It was just a deal I couldn’t pass on, the “used car bubble” is crazy at the moment and I had to take advantage. I hope the next owner takes care of it. Lovely car, kept it in great conditions.

**Certified Pre-Owned 2019 Mazda3 Premium FWD 4D Hatchback

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been thinking about doing this. How did you do on the new one if you don't mind me asking? Seems like there's not many deals on new cars either at the moment.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been thinking about doing this. How did you do on the new one if you don't mind me asking? Seems like there's not many deals on new cars either at the moment.
With the limited amount of new car inventory it’s very difficult to get good deals. I started by getting my car appraised through Carmax, vroom, and carvana. Then shopped around the quotes to various dealers. No inventory down in south Florida, so they were willing to match the offers but had no cars to offer really. Had to drive up north but got the sale price matched and the cx30 discounted. Just gotta look for the dealers that stocked up during quarantine, they are able and willing to discount prices.

traded in my 2019 mz3 premium, payoff was 20k.
Took out 2021 cx30 premium lease, $245 month, 36 months, 10k miles year. Sign and drive, no money out of pocket, they paid the 1st month.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats on the new CX-30! The premium ones are quite nice inside.

I'm trading my 2019 sedan for a premium CX-30 (polymetal gray), picking up Tuesday. Seems like everybody is doing this :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Enjoy your new ride! I was looking for poly metal but none available here.
I will for sure- tomorrow is the official pick up now. Dealership is a little chaotic :) I actually ended up with polymetal gray by accident, it's the only premium they have in stock.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well… I’ve had 4 Mazda 3 hatchbacks in the past 7 years and I’ve loved each and everyone of them. I thought my ‘19 premium was the keeper I would stay with until it gave out thousands of miles in. Unfortunately, I bud goodbye to it 2 days ago and traded it in for a CX30 premium a couple of days ago. It was just a deal I couldn’t pass on, the “used car bubble” is crazy at the moment and I had to take advantage. I hope the next owner takes care of it. Lovely car, kept it in great conditions.

**Certified Pre-Owned 2019 Mazda3 Premium FWD 4D Hatchback
View attachment 283120
Can i ask how it gave out? And any particular reason you chose the cx-30? No hate, I feel like I'm missing out

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can i ask how it gave out? And any particular reason you chose the cx-30? No hate, I feel like I'm missing out
Hey, now worries. What I meant to say is that I thought I would be keeping the mz3 for a long time. Gave me a few issues (dash noises, ac fan giving out, battery, nothing major) but loved the car and tried keeping it in like new conditions always. Whoever buys it will be getting a great car, I would wait until prices come down a bit though.

Hurricane season started here in Miami and downtown streets just get flooded with rains so I knew at some point I would have to get an SUV, didn’t think it would be this fast. That thought, plus the current used car bubble going on, I got a deal I couldn’t refuse.

Chose the CX30 because of its similarity to the mz3, my other option would have been the carbon edition cx5. New car inventory is so low in Florida that dealers are paying high for used cars. And I found a dealer up north that had plenty of cx30s so they could give me a good deal on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts