2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, sorry for the new post but couldn’t find a solution, i ave upgarded to 502 while preserving aio tweaks, I have both options available coming home, and leaving home and on, leaving home only works but coming home does not , means when I lock my car the lights turn off, while it should stay on for a period of time, any one can help please !??

·
Registered
560 Posts
Sorry, You may need to reset the system again. I did anyway when installing text message reply. Do see why it would not work otherwise.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, You may need to reset the system again. I did anyway when installing text message reply. Do see why it would not work otherwise.
I did perform a factory reset but still no luck, not working, shows in the menu and I have it on but not working.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For Coming Home you need to pull the lever once before exiting and the lights will stay on for 30s (or longer if set in the menu).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It used to work without pulling the lever, i used to turn off the car the lights stay on, if I close using the keyless system the light turns off, if I close using the remote it stays on, but now even though after pulling the lever does not work

·
Registered
560 Posts
I just noticed you are inquiring on another thread how to flash your system....I assume this is why? Anyway, that can be done, but as I responded there please make sure you review the process thoroughly. Instructions are posted all over this forum to the point they have been repeated 100 times.

Also, in resetting the system, did you do a soft reset (back, nav, mute buttons) or an entire system reset using the settings screen. If you only did the soft reset then you might as well try a system reset before reinstalling the firmware and see if that helps first. You have nothing to lose except all of your settings and anything you entered in the nav system.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just noticed you are inquiring on another thread how to flash your system....I assume this is why? Anyway, that can be done, but as I responded there please make sure you review the process thoroughly. Instructions are posted all over this forum to the point they have been repeated 100 times.

Also, in resetting the system, did you do a soft reset (back, nav, mute buttons) or an entire system reset using the settings screen. If you only did the soft reset then you might as well try a system reset before reinstalling the firmware and see if that helps first. You have nothing to lose except all of your settings and anything you entered in the nav system.
I have read your post on my other thread, I did preform the upgrade process before, just to point out for you, the process you are suggesting is an update process, if you flash the same software or even a newer version, the process only updates the system files if the version you are installing is higher than the one installed in my case I’m on the highest version so all the process will do is a check, I only lose some self configured stuff as radio stations.

I hope I cleared that out for you. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts