2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I understand there are no performance benefits from the pops and bangs on my car, I simply wanted it for the fun factor and Rafael specifically said he would do it so I expected it to be added at the end like he said he would. Also, if they don't do that kind of tune, why not just say no from the start?
I do appreciate all the support and info, just a bit confused over here since this is my first car I've had tuned.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I understand there are no performance benefits from the pops and bangs on my car, I simply wanted it for the fun factor and Rafael specifically said he would do it so I expected it to be added at the end like he said he would. Also, if they don't do that kind of tune, why not just say no from the start?
I do appreciate all the support and info, just a bit confused over here since this is my first car I've had tuned.
It may not have been a question of can or can't. The 'won't' may have arrived after some thought that it might come back to fault em later. Yours wasn't the 1st they turned down after an initial ok.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
With all that said, I guess the question now is, who could provide me with the pops and bangs I'm looking for? I could potentially do it myself but I'd lose out on the actual performance enhancements that Rafael has programmed in my car.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Just enjoy the tune... you're asking for something that is bad for your car and won't provide any real benefit, which is not what Rafael does.
CK

21 - 28 of 28 Posts