2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used panty hose.... Came out decent though lmfao. Tails are easy to get out.
The right side has a different brand than the left so thats why it might look a little darker. If you dont like it thats fine. I dont really care. Just sharing a cheap "mod" you can do. I might rip it off or I might get the same brand so it looks even. I cut the legs off and used one leg per light. So you need 2 sets. Just slip the opening over the light and pull all the way.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's honestly better than I thought it'd turn out. But still.... Not sure if want...

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
570 Posts
How pissed is your mom for stealing her pantyhose?

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Acquire jet black panty hose. Cut off the legs. Remove snaps on trunk liner and remove the 1 nut on the reverse light and 3 nuts on the tail lights. The whole lights pop out. You might have to wiggle the tail light towards you. Now... Put the open end of the leg on the tail light and work it all the way down. Youll have to stretch and pull it. Wrap/trim the excess out of the way. Reinstall light. Im not per say recommending this. Just saying how it can be done for $0-$8 I'm gonna take mine off and use fly eyes I think.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i had seen this somewhere else. possibly on this forum. cool to see how they look on a 3. im thinkin bout goin with fishnets. just kiddin. thanks for the post bro.

·
Zoom-Zoom To Da Crib.
622 Posts
Uhh what do you mean panty hose?... Oh you mean actual panty hose, I'd rather let my bro buy a spray can of that tint and do it that way.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yeah I mean like womens panty hose. If you do it with panty hose youre going to get shit from anyone car savvy. I really just wanted to see if I'd like my tails tinted. I do. So I'm gonna fly eyes it. I dont think I'd be able to spray it well enough.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I could probably eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better joke than that.
Wasn't really a joke.

So you bought them yourself? How weird was that at the cash register?:tongue:

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Wasn't really a joke.

So you bought them yourself? How weird was that at the cash register?:tongue:
Yeah I know you were kidding lol. I don't care what people think haha

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Uh kinda but not really. Just do it the right way lol

·
Zoom-Zoom To Da Crib.
622 Posts
Where to buy the tint spray? Someone with a Copper red mica 3 tint their tails? Thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts