2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am gearing up to purchase a Mazda at the end of Nov., and I was wondering if you guys have had any dealings with the dealerships in the Metro area, such as Rick Case, Jim Ellis, Sutherlin, etc.

Thanks for the help!

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
I bought mine at Jim Ells in Marietta. Lots of Sedans, few hatches. I just got lucky that they had one like I wanted.

Pleasant buying experience. I didn't trade in, so I can't comment on that. Decent price when I got mine.

Service has been not the best... Screwed up my car's programming when I got the personalization features adjusted and it took a call to Mazda and a few days for them to unscrew it up, but other than that, just oil changes with them so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought mine at the same dealership - Jim Ellis of Marietta. They were really knowledgeable and they gave me a killer deal, better than I could get from a close friend's father OR AAA Car Buying Program. I would go back there in a heartbeat. They also found me the exact model I wanted that was hundreds of miles away and drove it all the way here for me.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I bought mine there too :yes: Are you guys from upper GA??

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just purchased a True Red, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 from the Carmax in Kennesaw on November 1st. After the test ride was done, it literally took me 2 hours to drive off the lot, I was able to bring the check in for the car the next day. Amazing experience with that place, very nice knowledgeable people.

I did find out my car is subject to the windshield wiper motor recall and I contacted Jim Ellis Mazda to do the service. So far, they were very pleasant to deal with also.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Shoot, we should have some sort of meet or something around the first of the year in ATL!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought mine at Jim Ellis in Marietta as well. They are very helpful in finding just the right 3 that I was looking for. Also liked that they didn't put any pressure on you like some of the other dealers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
jim ellis

Jim ellis as well, had to take my 3 in for a quick fix and they had no problem with the cold air intake install which is a plus

1 - 10 of 10 Posts