2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Manufacturer: Mazda
Part Number: BHP1-V7-630
Description: Genuine Mazda 3 Remote start installation kit. 4-door.

NOTE: BHP1-V7-630 is the install kit *only*. When installing an OEM remote start you also need parts C930-V7-620A
(Engine remote state) and KD53-V7-629 (hood switch (some trims)). This does not replace any remote start, this is the original remote start. Also, it comes with instructions. Therefore you can install it yourself or have someone else install it for you. Preferred, a Mazda certified dealer.

THIS PART FITS

Make Model Year Body & Trim
Mazda 3 2018 Grand Touring, Sport, Touring 2.0L L4 - Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas
Mazda 3 2017 Grand Touring, Sport, Touring 2.0L L4 - Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas
Mazda 3 2016 I Sport, I Touring, i Grand Touring, s Grand Touring, s Touring 2.0L L4 - Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas
Mazda 3 2015 Grand Touring, I Sport, I Touring, SV, Sport, Touring, i Grand Touring, i SV, s Grand Touring, s Touring 2.0L L4 - Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas
Mazda 3 2014 Grand Touring, I Sport, I Touring, SV, Sport, Touring, i Grand Touring, i SV, s Grand Touring, s Touring 2.0L L4 - Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas
Mazda 3 2013 Mazdaspeed, S, i 2.0L L4 - Gas, 2.3L L4 - Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas

PURCHASE ONLINE

Buy Now On Sale 27% off MSRP: https://www.mazdaswag.com/oem-parts/mazda-remote-engine-start-install-kit-only-mazda-3-bhp1v7630

MAZDA 3 DISCOUNT CODES

Click to view online promo codes for Mazda parts and accessories!

About Mazda Swag

MazdaSwag.com is your best online source for OEM Mazda parts. You can purchase genuine Mazda 3 parts, and genuine Mazda 3 accessories quickly and easily on our mobile friendly website. Our OEM Mazda parts are shipped directly from a Mazda wholesale supplier. This allows our customers to purchase original Mazda parts for discounted pricing. MazdaSwag offers genuine OEM Mazda parts online, Mazda performance parts, Mazda accessories, and Mazda apparel. We are committed to providing the widest selection of quality Mazda parts, and quality Mazda accessories, all at discounted pricing. At Mazda Swag, we stock thousands of Mazda Parts right at your fingertips. You can now search for your own Mazda car parts, order them, and have it delivered directly to your door at half the cost other competitors charge. If your search for your Mazda auto parts comes up short, just call one of our sales professionals to help assist you in finding the Mazda car parts you need. Feel free to check out our sister site, Volvo Swag, if someone else in your family has a Volvo and is looking for Volvo parts and accessories. We want to make buying online OEM auto parts simple and easy!

·
Super Moderator
717 Posts
Anymore details? Does this override the current remote?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello,

Do you have more information? What do I need to make it work?

Regards.

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anymore details? Does this override the current remote?
Hello,

Do you have more information? What do I need to make it work?

Regards.
Hey guys, BHP1-V7-630 is the install kit *only*. When installing an OEM remote start you also need parts C930-V7-620A
(Engine remote state) and KD53-V7-629 (hood switch (some trims). This does not replace any remote start, this is the original remote start. Also, it comes with instructions. Therefore you can install it yourself or have someone else install it for you. Preferred, a Mazda certified dealer.

If you have any other questions, please give us a call at 309-966-2161 or email us at [email protected] for further assistance. One of our certified Elite Master Mazda Technicians will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks!
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts