2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: I hope everyone has realized this comes with FREE99 Ceramic Coating which is $135 option!!!!!! And on top of 15% you won't find a better deeeeaaaallllll.

PAID LIST:

1. Rherold9
2. Kjohn63
3. pro
4. narthur28
5. datmazda3
6. Joel
7. NOVA
8. Marty's personal friend

Payment Information and Cut-Off Date Edit:

PAYMENT CUT-OFF DATE - February 14th, 2014

This means all 10 payments must be made by the date posted of February 14th or the headers will not be manufactured and coated and the money refunded. MSDS inc. Accepts Visa, MC, Discover, Amex, cashiers checks. No c/o/d, No pay-pal, no lay-away. To get into contact to provide payment for the header please use the information stated below. Please let them know when you are paying that you are a part of this group buy!!!!

Order line 818.507.6937
Fax line 818.507.0277
[email protected]

If all 10 payments are received by the date provided above the group order will then be processed, built, ceramic coated and shipped to each
buyer, about 30 days from the cut off ( date of all orders received)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all. I recently emailed Marty at MSDS about a possible group buy as I know some members have been on a prowl for a header. I attached a picture of the email he sent me. We need people who are serious and will have the money when time comes on this group buy. He said he will post in here discount and time period sometime, I'll email him the link to this thread. I'll also be posting this link to our Facebook group to grab people from there. The header is for 2010+ Mazda3 2.0 or 2.5 engines only (Non-Skyactiv)

Here is a link to their website: http://www.msdsinc.com/

If you are really interested either PM me or reply to this thread so I can add you to the list.

List Price: $375
15% Discount: $318.75 + Shipping: $49.75 = $368.50 or a nice even $369
Without Discount: $375 + Shipping: $49.75 = $424.75 or a nice even $425
You save $56!

List of Interest:

1. rherold9 - Ryan Herold
2. Mazda3Hatch - Scott Mackay
3. Rodolphe Lagoutte
4. Hisa33 - Hisa Tamura
5. Joel - Joel Black
6. Superbad - Skyler Hamlett
7. Grant Kasser
8. Pro - Jesse Schiffres
9. The Gentleman
10. Kjohn63
11. narthur28
12. datmazda3

Tentative List:

13. Ex - Girard Henson (Early February)
14. Stickerz

Attachments

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Im interested!! btw how are everyone going to install them? DIY? shop?
Most people do it DIY. It's not a terrible install but it can be time consuming.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Yeah most people just DYI, I posted up earlier on the performance section and it's just time consuming but not hard at all. PB blaster will be your friend during the process so pick up a bottle of that.

As far as the CEL goes, you can give this a try: O2 Simulator Mini Cat Cel Fix best oxygen sensor simulator made. I haven't personally tried this but heard some success stories with it.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
When's the money due, how much $, and would this be a good idea with stock exhaust?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would be down, but after already getting a ticket for my exhaust, I think a header ontop of it would be too much :/
What exhaust do you have?

Yeah most people just DYI, I posted up earlier on the performance section and it's just time consuming but not hard at all. PB blaster will be your friend during the process so pick up a bottle of that.

As far as the CEL goes, you can give this a try: O2 Simulator Mini Cat Cel Fix best oxygen sensor simulator made. I haven't personally tried this but heard some success stories with it.
I assume your driving with a CEL then?

1 - 20 of 336 Posts