2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can't find a vent pod for you 2010, then make your own, like this.It is still fully functional for air flow.

Pat.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
i would be worried about the climate control, putting it on max AC or max HEAT will definetely cause a problem and shorten the life of the gauge

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
I wouldn't be too worried about A/C, but max heat could def. cause some issues.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dont worrrryyyy Pross07 aka Corey to the rescueee!!! hahah I will be posting my pic of what i made tonight!! then should be installed in the car tomorrow afternoon!! :D :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would be worried about the climate control, putting it on max AC or max HEAT will definetely cause a problem and shorten the life of the gauge
Actually the company who make the Aeroforce gauge have one installed in a vent pod in a mazdaspeed6 and don't have a problem. I also told them before i bought the gauge that I would be installing it where it is, and they didn't have a problem with it.

Pat.

Reactions: ZPrice

·
Registered
596 Posts
Actually the company who make the Aeroforce gauge have one installed in a vent pod in a mazdaspeed6 and don't have a problem. I also told them before i bought the gauge that I would be installing it where it is, and they didn't have a problem with it.

Pat.
Agree with Pat/Aeroforce, electronics should be good for 150F, I doubt the heater can put out that much heat. P, sending an email, need a little more help, work so far is below.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
im doing the threadddd nowww :) check out the performance and mods in about half hourr??? i will do write up later.. dont have time.. major baseball tourney this weekend for a spot at the nationals here in Canada.. soon thoughh!

BIGMACCC this ones for you..

Reactions: BSUBigMac
1 - 7 of 7 Posts