2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price will depend on # of participants. Here's the quote from "Mazda 3 tuning Group" on FB:

Mathew Wilson

Folks, Because we will be super busy this winter Tuning and R&D on the new Miata MX5 ND, We are going to have one last big tuning sale. All vehicles, MZR and skyactiv.
Price will be according to amount of people interested.
10+ People Pricing will be $400.00 for the complete tuning package.
please POST here if you are interested!

So if you are interested, join that group (if you haven't already) and let him know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
just so everyone is aware, we are doing this sale because once we get to work on the ND we really won't have much time to be fulfilling other tunes, for at least a month or two. So we wanna get everyone who wants a tune in and going before that time, so that people aren't waiting crazy long wait times, or not getting a tune if they wanted one.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm in for a Tuning package. However, I need the complete package with the windows tablet. Will this be eligible for group buy discount?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im interested in the Skyactiv diesel package.....so put me on the list

Ken

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'd like to know this as well if it's necessary for tuning. I have a Mac. I want the tune.

Sent from my iPhone 6
The software that OVTuning uses if I am not mistaken is Window based. I guess u might be able to use Parallels for Mac?

I just ordered the Complete hand held kit because I also like to get realtime data through the system and I use my Mac mainly for business.

Oh and I got the kit minus the approximately, $119 GB discount. Just email them and they can set it up for ya. Takes 4-5 days to ship the handheld kit due to licensing and setup of the tuning software on the tablet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is there a specific Facebook group I need to join..?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's a complete package.

Did you search for anything? Did you visit ovtuned.com?

·
Registered
606 Posts
I would like a tune as well how do I join the group for the discount ? If I still can ?
Unfortunately, the group buy is over. For those that missed it, Mat said you can get it for a slightly higher than the group buy price from his website- $430; OrangeVirus Tuning

This discount will be likely removed in the near future.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts