2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Auto door lock hack

Hi, i'm trying to enable some disabled features in the Mazda 3 (and other). I have made lot of progress. I mainly reversed all the main interesting features of IDS(maintenance software used by Mazda). I can change the configuration from a J2534 device(On my side it's a 15$ chineese J2534, but can be anything which could be connected to CAN bus)(soon trigger some event like close all the doors or get status of seat or hood ...).
As usual i will publish the sources of that when i finished the work. But currently i'm blocked. I need some information that i can't find from reversing IDS. I need to understand how is configured some modules. I need to compare lot of configuration in order to decipher the data.
For that i will need you to give me your configuration data. You would need to go on https://web.b2b.mazda.co.jp/AsBuilt/ enter your VIN and give me the BCE Modules table(from As-Built Data) with some information about your car (even if you have a Mazda 6 it should be good): Model, Year, Country, finish, AT/MT. If you can't get the data you can give me your VIN in PM if you want.

Thanks

PS: Some teasing(which will be lot user/developer friendly): Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
PS: The work i'am doing will enable the same kind of thing on any recent Mazda and Ford (or any car using IDS for maintenance)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dana does not have access to the page:
I tried a few browsers, through tunnels, to change the location of the result:
1. To view this system, use Internet Explorer 6.0 version or above.
2. Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
3.URL Not DataGroup
MAZDA Infrastructure System Dept. IT solution Div.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for you contributions. I missed data for european cars. I identified potentially 2 bytes are the same for all EU cars but different of US cars (but the same for all US cars).
I will try to investigate better, before making some try.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi,
Is there anyone who using custom PCM mapping or play with PCM download? With the multiple As built data i didn't reach the point to be sure at 100% of the bits who may control some configurations. I need to be sure. For that the better way is to try to upload (from RBCM ECU) the program and reversing it. With the data from IDS i can't figure how is done. Like i did for reading configuration of some door, latch, motor, ... status or now control the door locking, i need CAN logs.
So if there is anyone who already play with PCM flashing(or even have serious knowledge and want give some help), can you PM me? I would like very much a CAN logs of the flashing, in order to understand where the address, and memory size of the flash come from.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi,
Some updates on this matter. Thanks to some external helps, i almost succeed to enable the autodoor lock on my car. I had enabled the access to modification of the autodoor setting (nothing done on the CMU, only on module configuration). But even if the setting is changed, i have no reaction of the car when i'm starting to drive or when i put the engine off. I have to continue to work this week on the subject ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for you contributions. I missed data for european cars. I identified potentially 2 bytes are the same for all EU cars but different of US cars (but the same for all US cars).
I will try to investigate better, before making some try.
Hey Bro ,i jave a EU mazda3, how can i give u the Information, i ve already dowload it as file

1 - 20 of 28 Posts