2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liners, Mazda Hatch Cargo Tray, & Windshield Shade

Sadly, my 2012 Skyactiv 5 Door and I did not agree and I had to part ways. I pulled some items from it to sell. Here is what I have:

1.) Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liners - Front and Rear - Fits 2010-2012 sedan and hatchback - great shape, used for less than 5000 miles. These run you $169 new. $100 shipped (anywhere in the lower 48 )

2.) Mazda Cargo Tray - fits 2010-2012 hatchback models - New retail price is $99 - $50 shipped (lower 48 )

3.) Mazda Custom Windshield Sun Shade - fits 2010 sedan or hatch - New retail price is $40 - this completely fills up your windshield and is made of thick material, so it does a great job keeping heat out - picture shows it in my Honda, so obviously it doesn't fit, but that is just to show it has the Mazda3 logo - $20 shipped (lower 48 )

Buy all 3 items for $160 (assuming something isn't already spoken for)

Buy the mats and cargo tray for $140

Ask me about any other combinations you might wish to purchase. I will not split up the front and rear mats, thought. Paypal only and as indicated above, all prices include shipping to the lower 48.

PM me to call dibs on what you want.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'll take the cargo tray if he doesn't want it!

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
I'll take the cargo tray if no one else is interested or other buyers fall through!

Also I may be interested in the windshield screen.

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Dang, oh well! Congrats on the purchase DL2011MS3

Reactions: DL2011MS3

·
Dustin L.
524 Posts
Yea well he hasn't emailed me back since he got paid so I think I got scammed for $150. O well, u live and u learn.
Edit: I got a tracking number so I retract this statement. I am anxiously awaiting my stuff!!!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
This happened to someone not too long ago! Hope it doesnt happen to ya and you get your items!

·
Dustin L.
524 Posts
Yea paypal. Got the tracking number I edited that first post so I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my package. It just took him a couple days to get back to me had me scared.

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Glad it all worked out! Tell us how the mats are. I have the OEM ones but want the weathertech cuz of their higher sides

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad it all worked out! Tell us how the mats are. I have the OEM ones but want the weathertech cuz of their higher sides

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Weathertechs are awesome and the Mazda all season mats can't compare. They are well worth the cost if you value keeping your carpets clean.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.