2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First and 2nd Row Weather Tech Floor Liners Floor Liners for 2010+ Hatch or Sedan
$130 Shipped to 48 US continental US States. Additional Shipping for other locations for Expedited Shipping
Used but in good condition.
PM or email the addrss in the picture for info.

Reactions: Mikes85

·
Registered
206 Posts
Damn too bad i already have one but this is a screaming deal for a set of weather tech mats.

I have them in my car and i can attest to their quality they are the best floor mats you will ever buy.

Somebody jump on this!

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn too bad i already have one but this is a screaming deal for a set of weather tech mats.

I have them in my car and i can attest to their quality they are the best floor mats you will ever buy.

Somebody jump on this!
Tell Me about it! For my nee '13 Explorer, I'm going to be dropping about $450 for all the floor and cargo liners. that thing gets 3 rows, plus a cargo liner and a liner for the "well" behind the 3rd row.

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might be a dumb question but do they fit the 2012 sedans?
Weathertech shows the same part number for 2012 and 2010. They don't have a hatch and sedan version, so they would be the same and fit a 2012 sedan for the 1st and 2nd rows.

You know you want 'em! :yes:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I do want em, I want them and i want Wet Okole seat covers. Let me talk to my boss (aka ol lady) and get back to you.

Have any wiggle room on the price at all?

·
Registered
17 Posts
If only you had posted this up a few weeks back I would have jump on them. I've end up paying full price at weathertech. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
383 Posts
That is a very good price for the good condition they are in. In my opinion, there is no other option. I tried the OEM all weather ones and they suck. They should fit any 2010-up mazda 3 including speed3s. Good luck with sale

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PMed back.

Pending Sale:yes:

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold!!! Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
He shipped my shit real quick. Pleasant guy to deal with.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.