2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All! (will admit don't know if this thread belongs here)

Well after a bunch of deliberation and internal back and fourth, I have decided to sell my basically brand new 2012 Mazda 3 S 5-Door Grand Touring Black Mica on Black Leather.

Here is the reason!

I bought this car the first day of February of 2012 after a month of searching. It was the ONLY one on the East Coast, it took me a month of waiting and looking to find it. I bought it to save money on gas, and just have a practical every day car that could be a little fun to drive. And it has lived up to everything I wanted and them some, and has been an amazing car. But at the end of the day the car is just not me, I know this sounds like a stupid reason, but I am a car guy. And being the type of car guy I am at the end of the day I get no thrill, or tingly sensation driving this car. But then again I don't drive my cars hard anymore because I race motorcycles and I don't need anything to get a thrill anymore. But then again, I like having a "fun" car to drive every day even if I don't drive it to its potential. I am crazy I know :shocked::lol:

So, I am going back to BMW and getting an M3 (another)

Onto the details:

Year: 2012
Make: Mazda 3
Model: 5-Door Grand Touring S
Transmission: 6-speed hard to find
Miles: 2135 - I am making one more trip with the car then it will be parked, so it shouldn't go over 2500 miles when I park it. Miles are 20% city 80% highway
Exterior: Black Mica 10/10 (rating)
Interior: Black Leather 10/10 (rating)
Features: Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Push Button Start, Proximity Key, Keyless Entry, Sunroof, Navigation, Dual Climate System...this car has everything except it does not have the HID self level lights
Title: Clean
Accidents: None, Car has been parked in an off street parking spot since I bought it

Pictures: (I will get better ones of the exterior, but its been sitting for over a week, and the pollen needs to be washed off)

Album of some interior and feature: (please let me know if the link does not work)

https://picasaweb.google.com/117063051488583985644/March272012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPL8zLaC96uMgQE&feat=directlink

Side Notes:
Averaging 27 mpg Gets 33+ on the highway
I Performed a 1000 mile break in, even though the book only calls for 600 miles
I don't need to sell the car, I am in no rush. I have another car to drive, but three daily driver cars are three too many
I will get the car professionally detailed for the buyer before they pick the vehicle up, at my personal expense

Price/Location
22,000...The sticker was 24K, out the door was over 26K (I Didn't pay that though)
Richmond VA, or Fairfax VA

Car has a lien on it, I don't owe that much on it, but I will have to pay off lien before buyer gets the title.

PM
gloftin at gmail dot com
five seven one - three zero six - one zero nine six (any time)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Washed off the Pollen Here you go.

[/IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--kuKnWN4AQg/T3IiOSRX3II/AAAAAAAAAWQ/fYGCZ-Kz9ns/s720/IMG_0058.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did some looking around, seems like this is a good price, ones I have found have more miles and want in the 23K range!

Car is now going to be sitting for a while...

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
did some looking around, seems like this is a good price, ones I have found have more miles and want in the 23K range!

Car is now going to be sitting for a while...
Have you tried, auto trader, etc? Might help you sell faster, not many cars are sold on these forums sadly to say.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the response.

Autotrader is my last resort. The cars do sell faster, however I am car guy and I rather try to sell it to another car "guy" before I put it on the meat market. Like I said I don't need to sell it but I am close to finding my M3, so there is no point having three everyday cars, and I wont sell my forester, Subarus are one of my fav's :yes:

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
thanks for the response.

Autotrader is my last resort. The cars do sell faster, however I am car guy and I rather try to sell it to another car "guy" before I put it on the meat market. Like I said I don't need to sell it but I am close to finding my M3, so there is no point having three everyday cars, and I wont sell my forester, Subarus are one of my fav's :yes:
Yeah I completely understand and agree. Well I wish you the best of luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.