2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys had two different mods for sale. My dad is going to use my car for a while and he doesn't want these mods in them. I have them just lying around so I figured I'd try and make a buck off of them. Shipping would be from Little Silver, New Jersey with a flat rate of about $7-8. Here's what I got:

1. TWM Performance Short Shift Kit for 2010 Mazda3 (NON-SPEED!) It fits both 5 and 6 speed.

Exact Product Link:
2010 Mazda 3 Short Shifters, Shift Knobs and Shift Boots - TWM Performance
Retail Price Brand New: $134.95 + Shipping and Handling
Comes with all materials and instructions. Easy 30 minute install. It had been used for about 6 months. Works Great. 35% Shift reduction.
If shipping is paid for, would be willing to sell the kit for $65USD.

Curious to see if anyone is interested! Thanks! :eek:

EDIT: Shift Knob is sold! Only thing left is the short shift kit! PM if anyone is interested :)

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought there was a marketing section lol. Sorry about that. Thanks for moving it. I will send a picture from my cell phone with a piece of paper and my username on it to anyone (email or cell phone) if they ask. I don't own a camera lol. I suppose I could send it to my own email but I'm retarted when it comes to posting pics I'm clueless lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE: I will take pictures today after work and send them to my email from my phone. They will most likely suck but I'll give it a shot. Anyone interested PM me and I can email them the pics. I'll try and get it on here as well, but I'm not sure if it will work.

·
Registered
987 Posts
pm sent.

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
987 Posts
has this guy replied to you? i got a reply @ first, but nothing since.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
replied to the PM's. Sorry was caught up in a lot of stuff the last 2 days ><. Taking pics tonight.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics are up! PM if interested : )

·
Registered
987 Posts
pm sent. that's the black cf, right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE: Shift Knob is sold! PM is anyone is interested in the short shift kit from twm.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE: TWM Short Shift Kit is still up for grabs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TWM Short Shift Kit still for sale! 6$ flat rate including tracking number with USPS. I am verified paypal so that method is fine. Would sell total after shipping for $70. Please email [email protected] if you're interested or have any questions :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.